Friday, August 8

Nutrition:
  • 5a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, bacon, 2 toast, coffee w coconut milk
  • 630a-almonds
  • 930a-mixed nuts
  • (1215p-lifting)
  • 2-2 hot dogs, bag apple chips
  • 5-Larabar
  • 6-Larabar 
  • 7-wine bar treats (olives, almonds, grapes, strawberry)
  • 9-apple, hot dog
  • calories 2075: p 600, c 575, f 900
Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 81% quality. I was wide awake 2-230a or so, overheated and nearly got up, but too tired and fell back. Was super solidly out until Hop shook me awake to deal with the pooch at 445a. That goddamn dog and his goddamn tiny bladder!

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling good. Given the max squats & bench on Tuesday, followed immediately by another session Wednesday morning, this is pretty amazing. Had a hulking session down in the Well with my beastly Buddy. It went really well, was wishing I'd gone heavier on the bench because it felt so good. What a problem! Dips felt kind of awful though, like everything was too tight to be doing them.

Fun & Play: Productive day. Lifting with my Buddy. Wine bar with some truly lovely women.

Stress Management: No leaving early today from TS, as I spent the afternoon trying to help a coworker with the task I gave him, feeling dumb and frustrated and helpless when I wasn't much assistance at all. Squeezed in 45 minutes of NSS work before going to the wine bar, and will return on Sunday after my run, I guess. Bleah.

No comments:

Post a Comment