Wednesday, July 9

Nutrition: Feels entirely unimportant, yet I'm likely to eat far too little if I don't keep tracking.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 930p-530a, 86% quality. Got back up at 10p to take a Benadryl and calm the mind. Solid right until 530a, thankfully. Going to need it.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling great, but I'm well aware of the stress toll. And it's Lisa's birthday, so I made sure we went out together at noon, but we only ran 1 mile then walked almost another as we talked and talked and talked. After work, met Holea and Mitzi for a really long walk, more talk and talk and talk, and lovely bonus therapy regarding the layoff.

Fun & Play: Got outside. Lisa and Holea & Mitzi. Somehow ran into Emma & Gracie at Big Ole after our walk & I chatted with them a good bit. Successful check run printed. My remaining/new team has an amazingly good attitude. Tiny dose of husband time.

Stress Management: Tons of work to do, tons of things to figure out, tons of decisions to be made. Tons of mountains. Easily overwhelmed.

One mountain at a time. One boulder at a time. One pebble at a time. 

Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment