Wednesday, July 2

Nutrition: Easy peasy, felt great all day.

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 79% quality. I'd call it better, just not quite enough; was pretty solid, but dozing in/out 4a onward.

Healthy Movement: Tight Achilles but they loosened up nicely. Left shoulder a little angry. Is that dips or snatches? Either way: boo, hiss! Worked through lunch so I could leave early to run trails. Lucky me, my superhero pal Shawn was able to join me for a sweet, sweet hour at LCSP. Looooved it!

I came up with a new guideline for easing back into All The Things: two hours of workouts for the M/T and W/R combos...meaning, Dustin eats up an hour, my lunch run eats up a half hour, so that gives me only half an hour of bonus time either Monday or Tuesday (sprints? yoga?), and either Wednesday or Thursday. If I am doing the ROUS outing Thursday evening, then nothing is allowed on Wednesday night. Fridays should be a rest day. Saturday is a trail run. Sunday is lifting. Back on through. Will plan to do this for a while and make sure it's sustainable before trying to add anything else, such as class or Friday hills.

Starting next week, of course. Ahem.

Fun & Play: Class outside. Seeing my Buddy in the AM and getting to chat with her a bunch in the PM. Leaving early! Fetch with a new/strange doggy on our first meeting. Trails, sweet trails. Fetch with my own doggies. Husband home. A happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment