Tuesday, July 29

Nutrition: New habit to get in the calories: eat a Larabar on the way to work. It is getting me up where I need to be, at least. Especially being so nonstop busy at work, I am not getting in the snacks that I should.

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 915-430a, 90% quality. Took a while to fall asleep, then woke at 4a tossing & turning until I gave up. Still, felt pretty darn rested.

Healthy Movement: Feeling good! Session went well, though I was frustrated by the tiny drop in pull-ups. Poor me, I know. After work I had to take Pepe to get a flat fixed, with the prospect of an hour to kill but zero reading material or work I could take with me, I decided to log a bonus run. It went only okay, but it was better than sitting around being bored. 

Fun & Play: Morning productivity. Session with my Buddy. Super cool gifts from NSS! Busy afternoon. Crossing Pepe's needs off my to-do list was a relief. Quiet evening at home with pooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment