Tuesday, July 15

Nutrition: Better snacks, I think I only had one Larabar today. Much improved.

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 9p-545a, 98% quality. Fuckin' glorious!!

Healthy Movement: Tight lower legs, tight lats (still?!), otherwise feeling good. Session was very different: deload weights, but high intensity - and I loved it!

Fun & Play: Session was good, happy to see my Buddy. SUP-ing was fantastic, easier & more fun than I expected, plus I got to see my Buddy and paddle out with her fun kiddo! Lovely.

Stress Management: I declined a job offer from the tax firm...again. I love the place, and I love the people, but I'm preferring TS. Even in the chaos. Please please please let this be the right decision.

Finally told Dustin to please stop with the wake surfing stuff. He claims to get why, but I don't know if he really does. I don't know that he can possibly even begin to comprehend how ridiculously sensitive I am to shit like that, after a lifetime of it.

Got home to see I hadn't received 51 emails at work all afternoon. Fuck. Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment