Thursday, July 24

Nutrition: I ate a lot today - and a lot of Larabars again - but it seemed easy to get the calories in.

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 930p-445a, 82% quality. Yeah. In too late due to time with hubs, up too early due to antsy Hank. At least it was solid.

Healthy Movement: Got up feeling surprisingly good. Thought I'd feel some achiness from SUP-ing. Somehow I am not even sore from squats this week, either...until the morning progressed. I was feeling them by session time, but then the soreness went away, probably in the PR glow. After work, hit LCSP for a short but delightful outing.

Fun & Play: So super productive this morning, fewer interruptions. Still a lot of frustrations, but a lot of progress at least. Fabulous session with my beastie. The newbie & I managed our first check run with only minimal hiccups! Not enough, but SOME, time to chat with Timmy before she disappears for her week of vacation. Running in the woods and seeing TWO precious deer! That will never ever get old, I swear.

Temperance: I been gettin' posty over here: http://showthatyoudid.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment