Sunday, July 6

Nutrition: Dig this PWO treat: overly-ripe banana plus frozen raspberries, microwaved for 20 seconds. Yum!

Food prep: baked yams (in the slow cooker); breakfast sausage; yam chili. Then I got lazy so salads will have to wait.

Sleep: 9 (!) hours in bed, 1015p-715a (!), 80% quality. I'd call it more like 90%. It felt like I was out solid until 4a, in/out for a little while (that may have been when it stormed?), then back out until I woke naturally. Yay, ear plugs! Also got in nap 3 of the weekend, 1130a-130p. Didn't really feel like I needed it, but wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. I'll be glad for it when I'm back to the 5a alarm tomorrow.

Healthy Movement: Tight lower legs, all else a bit MEH but not specifically hurting anywhere. Due to the MEH, mild though it was, I dialed my lifting back to a KB base, other than pulls & bench. Felt good! I was even going to add snatches afterward, outside in the shade, but my hands were too beat up by all the pulls, didn't want to risk torn calluses. Also I'm going to be smart about conserving myself a bit this week, with Relay on Friday night. Planning to make it all night, & don't want to be a tired crankypants when I do. Began greenhouse dismantling, good forearm workout unscrewing manually, because I'm a lame girl who's never run a drill.

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Quiet house. Air conditioning. Good workout. Happy pooches. Fetch and more fetch.

Chatting about supporting Brian at his 100-miler in September. As long as I can get off work (partial day 3 & all of day 4 of close) and figure out when to work NSS (because the event will eat up all of Friday/Saturday, plus part of Sunday), then I'm in. Big enough support crew that we can nab a cabin for pretty reasonable dollars, and with that distance he'll want/need pacers, too. Heck yeah, I'll go run on the SHT in September with one of my pals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment