Sunday, July 27

Nutrition: Appropriately hungry and properly fueled.

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 1045p-6a, 77% quality. More like the 98% it registered yesterday. I was out like a light, never heard the hubs come home, woke maybe twice feeling overheated but immediately fell back. Glad Hanky let me sleep in. Napped 130-330p.

Healthy Movement: Just a little lower-leg stiffness, which is a good thing. Still, I kept procrastinating on a lifting workout. Lately that has been my sign to skip it, take it easy. But what about that pull-up goal? So I did upper body only, three moves, and the bench was just as tough as I expected which is to say, I felt like a weak noob. Still, I got what I could, including 45 pulls, which is better than nada.

By the end of the day, noticed that feet are a little sore, core is stiff, and I have some dumb bruises from the fall, but nothing major. Ordered five new pairs of trail Merrells so I can hopefully pick one and return four, and have something perfect for the SHT and nicely broken in by the time I return--in five short weeks. Eep!

Fun & Play: A quiet, coffee-filled morning, enjoying open windows and cool fall weather. This sure doesn't help me cope with heat, but I fucking love temps in the 60s. All my chores done. Lots of pet time, little bit of hubs time, two chores knocked out. Almost got hammock time in, but that's when rain decided to come down. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment