Monday, July 7

Nutrition: Excellent.
Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 76% quality. Took ages to fall asleep, woke for about a second when the hubs came home, dozed from about 330a onward. Got up feeling rested. Missed my weekend nap opportunity today by 3pm, but energy level came back around.
Healthy Movement: Body feeling good. Lunch run at a nice easy pace which was sadly slow, but I did my best to ignore it while I was running, which was good. Did some bonus running, just a few blocks, tying up my Relay ribbons for Paint the Town Purple...and then taking them back down when I learned we had bad directions; meanwhile I was late for a different meeting, so RUN I did!
Fun & Play: Good day of work that included Relay decorating. Nice PTP event. Recap meeting on LAE events with a couple of my favorite runners.

No comments:

Post a Comment