Monday, July 21

Nutrition: Since I have been doing my food logs by the month, I'll finish out July and then the daily food logs move right here. Stay tuned for that RIVETING information. (No, don't. God.)

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 845p-445a, 82% quality. Took ages to fall asleep due to monkey mind. Up (h/s/g) at 1a for bathroom, coooold water, half a Larabar (out of macaroons). Then in/out 3a onward. No idea why other than perhaps serious humidity made me roasting hot. Bleah.

Healthy Movement: Tight left Achilles, the left core is much improved, just vaguely there. Super awesome heat wave, so I did downhills for lunch. Wanted 6, gave up at 5. Still, not bad for someone who is anti-80F+. Long, long day. 5p was a shock to see, left work at 530p once again, after getting there at 630a: long day.

Fun & Play: Class was fun. Morning was only somewhat productive, but my newbie & I are learnin', and lots of people out meant many fewer emails for once. Afternoon was constant chaos but we did make progress. Crashed at home. Brain wuz so totes dead. Spent the eve hanging with my pets watching, of all things, The Baby-Sitters Club movie. Hellooo, 1995!

No comments:

Post a Comment