Friday, July 4

Nutrition: Two breakfasts, a snack, pizza. Happy day.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 945p-515a, 77% quality. In too late due to ROUS outing & husband-chatting, then up earlier than I'd like due to a pre-programmed body. I did wake naturally, so that was nice. Afternoon nap, 3-5p, holidays for the win!

Healthy Movement: Had originally planned to run today, take advantage of the 3-day weekend and log two longer runs, but I got up feeling all-over sore and MEH on the idea. Probably could have knocked one out but with lasting MEH-ness, not worth it. Instead I worked NSS early, at a standing workstation (!), then met my Buddy for a long chatty walk. After breakfast, more NSS work, I also walked the deposit to the bank, then back. Laziness at home in the eve.

Fun & Play: Tons of Buddy time. NSS work done rather quickly. So quickly that after my final punch-out, seeing the hours, I asked myself what I had forgotten! Nap. Bill-paying fun. Laziness with critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment