Friday, July 18

Nutrition: Another whole pizza to fuel a long run. Worked great last time I ran at SJU!

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 845p-530a, 100% quality. I don't know about THAT, but it was quite solid. Woke up wishing for more but feeling rested.

Healthy Movement: Body feels good. Rest day due to 10-miler in the AM, but I made time for a fantastic sunshine walk with my Buddy. 

Fun & Play: Caribou visit in the morning, and a gifted Americano to my Buddy. Carried two 20-lb bags if bird seed from one end of fleet to the other. Easily, bitches! Time with Joy.

Finished the new blog set-up and added the first post, because when it landed in my email this morning, it a super-dee-duper obvious sign to share it, as negative self-talk is probably my biggest issue. That means this will become even more journal-like and mind-numbingly narcissistic. So, get out of here and clicky: http://showthatyoudid.blogspot.com/


Look what I will do!

Stress Management: Work was better today. Fewer meetings, thus more stuff accomplished, and a better attitude thanks to more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment