Thursday, June 5


Nutrition: Had a peach at breakfast that was crisp like an apple. Sadness; I wanted it to be soft and making a big juicy mess all over the place.


Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 930p-530a, 88% quality. In late due to the late supper after running - worth it! Could've slept longer if not for pets; dozed in/out 4a onward thanks to scratching cats.


Healthy Movement: Tight Achilles and a little all-over "meh." However, session was great fun, I was hanging with my Buddy and loving the whole damn place and everyone in it. Big heart today.


Fun & Play: Rearranged my weekend to be able to attend Holea's party. Hooray! Even better: bringing my Buddy! Session, and with my Buddy. Rain stopped for eve backyard time with the Furminator (looks like small animals were destroyed where I brushed out the kittehs) and a magazine and lovely, peaceful, country quiet.


Stress: Have a team member who is massively disappointing me. Struggling to deal with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment