Sunday, June 29

Nutrition: Once again, came in exactly where I should be, without even trying.

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 10p-645a, 92% quality. No. Woke at 3a h/s/g, got up for bathroom, water, macaroon, put whining Hank out. Back up at 430a to let whining/scratching Hank in. Back up at 7a, just awake. Helps put a tiny dent into my deficit. Could not get in a proper nap, but I dozed in/out at end of movie around 5pm.

Healthy Movement: Since I'm still recovering from rotten sleep, I decided to take a third straight rest day. I did take my KB with me all over - to the mailbox was my longest, but I grabbed it every time I got up from the desk, even if only going to switch laundry in the next room. Until noon. Nothing in afternoon, besides remembering sets of 5 ring pullups every time I went past. Felt tough. Ready to get back to normal schedule and feel good again.

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Chores accomplished. Family time outside. Lazy time. TV time. Sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment