Wednesday, May 14

Nutrition: My acne is fierce again. The last two days I was fine about it. Today, I'm getting sad and frustrated. I didn't eat anything I shouldn't! However, I did eat a rather lot of food on Sunday, but only slightly higher sugar than normal (like, one macaroon, yo), and tons more protein, which got me wondering about THAT. So damn frustrating.

On a brighter note, I got quail eggs, what?! Shall taste them en la maƱana...it's an eggsventure!

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 930p-515a, 79% quality. Felt pretty good, though dozing in/out 4a onward, thus could've used quite a bit more.

Healthy Movement: Super fun class today, just me & Travis, sweating buckets, and bonding over Monday's soreness (ach, my poor glutes). Excellent outing for the noon walk to run, I even committed to coming in on Friday to lead them despite my PTO day. Yeah! The evening group had an AMAZEBALLS turnout at 30 freaking people, including three entire families, and it filled my bucket to overflowing. I am over the goddamn moon, I tell you!

Fun & Play: Class. Sunshine! Team trip to the winery. Walk to run group. Quiet peaceful house.

No comments:

Post a Comment