Sunday, May 4

Nutrition: Second breakfast yet again: weekends are the BEST. I also had a Paleo approximation of a bagel & cream cheese: yum!!! Happy girl, love feeling like a normal person. (Relatively speaking, of course.)

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 10p-545a, 80% quality. Woke often 330a onward, and Hank didn't let me sleep in, but I got up feeling good.

Healthy Movement: Achilles were both a little tight, but that's all I got from yesterday. Hooray! Did All Teh Lifts this morning. Felt a little upper-back tightness (same as driving yesterday) & very light fatigue, but that's it. Was fun. Met my Buddy for a nice long walk, which included a pause to admire sunshine, tricking water, and a loon, then was followed by a nice long talk at Trav's. So fantastic. Late afternoon, I found the time/energy to drag out my tire & KBs, so that Dustin couldn't get mad at me again for NOT playing with the tire this weekend. It didn't quite feel easy-peasy to start, so I made it light & fun, using fetch with Lexi to determine my rest periods and also my carries a couple times, walking out to the "missing" ball she couldn't find. Felt like recess! Pictured inviting my strong buddies over to play & take turns with all the toys.

Fun & Play: Lifting like a fool. Hanging with my wondertastic beloved Buddy. Playing with the pooches. ABUNDANT SUNSHINE. Paying bills, made so much easier by pumping season and my hard-working hubs. Super STOKED for the walk-to-run programs to begin tomorrow, despite the abundant food & laundry issues they will cause. Learned my sweet pea in NZ kicked off the program today (she's on Monday already) as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment