Friday, May 23


Nutrition: The quail eggs are gone. Want more, they were tasty little buggers. Managed to really overeat today, figuring it's gonna help to fuel a nice long run tomorrow. Happily, just sort of accumulated the calories, didn't feel bingey or snacky, so I am good with it.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 88% quality. Slept like a rock, and I think I was woken by the husband letting out Hank, not sure.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling a touch of overall fatigue, low back even tighter, though not at a pain level. Noon walk to run was easy and fun; still didn't see any fox pups. Lotta laziness after that.

Fun & Play: Productive work morning, buried in an intense spreadsheet. Happy worker bee! Friday afternoon "off" to visit the eye doctor, then be lazy at home with critters & a book. Hammock time, outside, no more basement! LOTS of fetch. Got some food prep done, and CJ came for his tire so I got to show off the critters & the house. Felt like I was playing hooky by having a Friday afternoon off, loved it. Of course, I'll pay through the nose by working NSS over the weekend, but...worth it.

I forgot to mention that at the end of the Wednesday night walk-to-run, a former coworker ran up to me from the opposite trail direction, gave me a hug, and thanked me for the Facebook inspiration to get back into running. I had no idea she was doing it. My heart grew three sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment