Friday, May 2

Nutrition: Oddly hungry all day today. Finally full at supper because HOLY SHIT I found a frozen pizza I could eat, and I ate the whole damn thing. NOM NOM NOM.

Tastiest kombucha yet - like wine!
Made me fat & happy!
Even fatter & even happier. 'Merica!  

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 915p-545a, 81% quality. Got up at 130a to let Lexi out. ARGH. Woke naturally, dozed in/out for a while, got up feeling rested.

Healthy Movement: Stiff getting up, but fairly good once moving. Ankle pain is very nearly gone. Started to feel stiffness in both lower & upper back by noon. And got tired, like standing was a chore. Was smart enough to ask myself if I should take a rest day, and knew the answer was that if I have to ask, the answer is obviously yes. So instead, Holea & I took Mizi on a short little walk to enjoy some sunshine. It was the right choice, as it will improve my odds of feeling good for tomorrow's trail adventure at SJU with Greg.

Fun & Play: Productive workday. Walk with Holea and The Mitz. Pizza pizza!! Made my freaking month, I can't even tell you. Pizza! Laziness and indulging with my many critters & Jimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment