Sunday, April 20

Nutrition: Time for salty carbs! And French toast! And crackers! NOM. Did not reach 3000 despite consuming the whole box of rice crackers. Still, I got damn close, around 2750, and half of it as carbs. That'll do!

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 1045p-645a, 86% quality. Felt like I woke up less often than last night, but wish I could have slept longer.  No need for a nap, but had doses of quiet time with feet up.

Healthy Movement: Body good other than slightly angrier left ankle. Get over it, bitch! Did less walking today, focused on chillin'.

Fun & Play: My fellow travelers are a delight. Chatted with the parents. Hung out with a Janer, briefly hooked up with another, but very mellow and chill. Supped solo, but appreciated the peace and quiet. Took it as a chance to chat with the hubs. I miss my critters! Many messages from my favorites. Feeling very loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment