Saturday, April 12

Nutrition: Easy peasy. Toast and coffee before the run, then three normal meals. Added an eve snack since calories were coming in low. I like!

Acne: 99% sure it's the banana chips, with their added sugar. Sadness, because they are god damn delicious. At least I still have bacon.

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 930p-545a, 90% quality. Up to let Hank out at 330a, water/macaroon/bathroom for me while I was up. Took a while to fall back, and alarm woke me for the run. Got up fairly rested. 

Healthy Movement: 6 easy miles in the AM. There was walking in the second half for Heidi, but I could've nailed the whole thing. Happy feeling! After that, sheer proper lazying.

Fun & Play: Great fun run including chatting with Heidi about the walk to run, trails, & our doggy pooches. Breakfast with two of my besties. Lunch out with my "big sis" followed by hours of chitchat. Dad's bookwork. Supper out with the hubs. Snuggling with the Hank.

No comments:

Post a Comment