Monday, April 14

Nutrition: Yesterday I didn't have the proper salad ingredients, so I roasted what I had: cauliflower, peas, peppers. Unlike a salad, that ain't no meal; so I turned it into a side for second breakfast, which was fantastic, of course. 

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 79% quality. Felt much better; SC shows a lot of awake time but it must've been me boy Oscar, because I was out like a light.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling a little better every day. Ankle & shoulder both improving, not significantly though. Logged sets of chins post-class & post-run. Run was solid, felt pretty easy to keep a fast-ish pace. Would love to feel this good all the time! Wore compression socks post-run. Am feeling a SLIGHT touch of low-left-back ache, but not concerned.

Fun & Play: Fun class. Fun Boston talk throughout the day. Fab email from Dustin regarding the great reporting I created for NSS. Delightful meeting with Mike & Brett on the walk to run concept. It's gonna happen, and I get to lead it, and we'll create more runners, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment