Wednesday, March 5

Nutrition: Another low-ish day planned, but given lingering soreness from yesterday plus downhills plus sled pulls, I ate up plus added more carbs, like a smarty pants.
Acne: Reacting to something. Too many Larabars? Nuts?
Sleep: 9 hours in bed, 9p-6a, 98% quality. Totally solid until 4a, in/out from there onward. Got up feeling decent.
Healthy Movement: Body feels great. Spring fever had me wanting to do hills at lunch; compromised & did only downhills; they felt awesome. Afternoon started feeling sore upper body from bench, little bit of squats in the legs. Composed a long rambling email to Dustin about changing my programming. Poor dude, this is why I give him treats all the time - he earns them! Sled pulls with Holea after work. Eve, had a bit of left foot ache, bit of shin ache (both), but I imagine they'll be fine. Forgot compression socks today, like a dummy pants.
Fun & Play: Chit-chatting with coworkers, emailing with my Buddy, abundant sunshine. Time with Holea. Hubs time.
Today's #LoveYourBodyChallenge Mantra: (adjusted for me) "I am capable of  pull-ups, and that’s awesome. In fact, I am capable of anything I set my mind to, that I am willing to work for. Like muscle-ups!"

No comments:

Post a Comment