Tuesday, March 25


Nutrition: Trying to find the balance between eating to heal a sick body and jus' plain overeating. Not sure I'm doing so well.
Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 87% quality. I'd call it more like 90%, but SleepCycle just doesn't like my solid, deep sleep Woke once and looked at time, 230a, otherwise out cold until 5a, dozing. I felt it was a delicious night of sleep.
Healthy Movement: Oof, very sore/tight hamstrings, yet I'm feeling good, except for the cold: shifting into sinuses a little, throat is more sore than yesterday, brain is a bit foggy. But as far as colds go, it's really not bad. (Yet?) Lovely session, shoulders held up well for bench day, mi favorito. Did yoga and it was lovely except shoulders a little angry and hamstrings screaming at me.
Fun & Play: Very productive morning. Session. Dustin didn't rub it in. Holea time. Holea's client brought us both salads from Doolittle's (sadly I had to give her mine, but I happily brought the bread home to my hubs). The forecast. TONS of deer on the way home, at least 60 in the field by our house.
Today's #LoveYourBodyChallenge Mantra: "My body is unique and so am I, and for that, I am grateful."

No comments:

Post a Comment