Thursday, March 27

Nutrition: Ungodly hungry today. FEED MEH ALL TEH FOODZ.

I have reduced my coffee intake about 25%, by eliminating my "go cup" on the drive to work. It still leaves me at about 6c, which may be too much (but for a Marthaler, that's NUTHIN'!), but I'll keep tabs. If so, I can sub in some decaf on my second work cup. Or perhaps blend my home coffee to be half-caff. We'll see. I just love the taste, so it's hard to cut it out! 

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 80% quality. Woke just past 2a, but fell back easily. Wide awake 415a, though, dozed until Hanky tromped through. Feel rested, better than 80% in my judgment.

Healthy Movement: Cold worsening, but still pretty mild. Feel good. Session took a lot o' modifying for the shoulder, but it was fun, mostly because I got to share the first half with Lisa.

Fun & Play: Happy team in the AM. Plotted a lunch date with my Buddy tomorrow! Productive workday. Hammock time with an engrossing book. 

Looked at my PTO spreadsheet today and realized I'm going to need to burn up about 45 hours before October, even if we take a weeklong cabin-y hiking trip in June. I could go for Fridays off, but then I tend to get bored. So I emailed my lead about taking off Wednesday afternoons, roughly every other week. That means I can go from work to LCSP or GLSP (or any SP!) and log a mid-week trail outing that will make me the happiest little accountant in town. She approved!!


Today's #LoveYourBodyChallenge Mantra: "My body and mind are incredibly resilient. They not only allow me, but encourage me, to get back up after I've been knocked down." Oof, I have not felt very resilient since 2011 or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment