Thursday, March 20

Nutrition: Jus' fine. A little hungrier than normal, but not bad, and not cravings.
Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 81% quality. Um, what? Sleep Cycle, we need to talk. I was out solid until 245a, then sort of in/out/dozing/dreaming there onward. While those last two hours would have been better spent truly sleeping, those first 5.5 super solid hours more than made up for it. SC seems to think I should have big cycles up out of deep sleep, but I disagree. I would have called this at least 90%. Another hour would've been beneficial, but it was nice to wake naturally.
Healthy Movement: VERY achey/stiff feet & ankles in the AM, left ankle tendon especially angry - iced while I ate, at least 10-15 minutes. All else feels excellent. Wearing boots, again 1" heel or so. Also, wore my compression socks overnight last night.
Session was fantastic. Still feels too easy doing lightweight DLs (though I'll appreciate it come Satuday) but the MU dip work was super excellent; nailed one where I got up over the bar (jumping) from a starting point of my head below the bar. Couldn't nail it again, upper back fried rather quickly, but it was quite a rush!
Fun & Play: Sweet sleepy Hanky that I got to wake up. First day of spring. Riding the high of yesterday's run. My desk was flocked when I got to work! Good review. Good session. Nice weather. PTO tomorrow, work at NSS & also have a late breakfast with Timmy & Mac.
Stress Management: Reviews are DONE. Unsubscribing from email lists, including the TC marathon newsletter that I was once in. (Le sigh.)
Today's #LoveYourBodyChallenge Mantra: "My body connects me to other incredible women, and for that, I am grateful." Yes. I do have some truly incredible men in my life, but in my toughest times, they just can't quite relate to where I am - lacking the proper hormones, I suspect! But my wonderful women, oh, they freaking get it, and they are absolutely unbelievably 100% vital to my recovery from those dark places. Love them so much that I'm tearing up as I type this. Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment