Thursday, March 13

Nutrition: Easy peasy.

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 930p-545a, 84% quality. Total bull - the graph looks terribly light to me, and accurate - but I'd call it more like 70%. Woke often: cats, right ear pain, licking Lexi (HOW CAN THIS BE SO LOUD). Dozed 515a onward, finally looked at the clock expecting 430a or so, shocked & annoyed to see it was so late. Got up headachey and gross, but somehow not cranky.


Healthy Movement: Body feels good. Occasional twinge in left foot. Ankles good. Session felt really good, changed up quite a few things. New deadlifts, what? Liking it!

Fun & Play: Session. Productive workday. Evening LAPW growth event with Vicki Jodsaas going through mission statement creation activities. Excellent stuff.

Temperance: Working from home tomorrow, just because I can. And so very rarely do. And I added a calendar reminder to next January, to request PTO on the day after DST change. Seriously. I am clearly one of those people simply requires a lot of sleep: face it, accept it, make it happen, and be happier. Poor sleep leads directly to mental stress. Even during weekdays, 8 hours is often not quite enough. Then when I add on the mental/physical stress of long runs, why WOULDN'T I require even more sleep? Duh, Sabrina. 

Today's #LoveYourBodyChallenge Mantra: "My body is strong, and so am I, and I will no longer apologize for either of those truths." This is the first one I didn't identify with, at least not until I thought about my mental strengths. In that sense, yeah, I don't even want to talk about them (me). But my pull-ups, sure, let's talk about them all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment