Sunday, March 30

Nutrition: Apparently not on point for a long run. Ate for recovery, though.

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 10p-545a, 89% quality. Lotta flipping over, woke at 2a (when hubs came home), but slept solidly and woke naturally. Napped post-run, 3-5p, borderline for fucking up tonight's sleep, gulp.

Healthy Movement: Body was feeling only okay for a long run. Ankle still there a little bit, but I sorta went into it feeling like I'd just run through it today no matter what, then take a three-week taper. But the 20 turned into 14 miles as my energy sources died - legs turned into cramp-ready mush, seemingly due to low fluids and fast paces. Compression socks after and overnight. Iced ankle in eve when I finally remembered. 

Fun & Play: Lazing about in the AM, reading with kitties in my lap. Sunshine! Great beginning of the run. Catching a ride from Jeanne and meeting her cute little pooch Lily. Napping with my kits. Snuggling with my lap dog while catching up on some Fallon with the hubs. 

I could barely breathe. No matter. Love my snuggle-pooch!


Today's #LoveYourBodyChallenge Mantra: ”I love my body because it allows me to express and receive love freely.” Like tolerating a 55-lb dog lounging on top o' my lungs!

No comments:

Post a Comment