Friday, March 7

Nutrition: Very snacky in the AM, the ol' "Eat All Teh Foodz" cravings, probably due mostly to work frustrations. Hard to balance that against the long run tomorrow, which is a need to eat plenty & well. Did well overall.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 92% quality. Baloney! Wide awake & up at 1245a to a puking Clyde; hit the bathroom while I was up. Took a while to fall back, and it looks like the hubs came home at about 145a, woke back up then. Solid for a cycle, awake again at 330a, and I remember looking at the time because I felt very alert. Ear plug issues, hurting the right ear, noisy pets, damn hubs. 

Can't be upset with him, though, because he was at the house of a buddy whose dad passed away yesterday. Fucking cancer takes another one.

Healthy Movement: Shins still hurt more than they should. Argh. Slight bit of upper-back tightness, in a good way. Felt great today, wanted to go home and do some lifting, but kept my rest day.

Fun & Play: Friday. Got to flock another desk right away. NSS afternoon that went pretty quickly and smoothly.

Today's #LoveYourBodyChallenge Mantra: "My existence is a miracle. I am not here by accident. My life has purpose and meaning, and that purpose and meaning is to be a motivator & role model in all areas of my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment