Friday, March 21

Nutrition: Trav's for second breakfast! Overate at supper, feeling quite snacky, and I am out of salads. Dumb.

Sleep: 9 hours in bed, 9p-6a, 99% quality. Almost, if not for that hour where I was constantly woken by Lexi licking her paw. Hop even got up to lock her out of the room. I still don't understand how that can be so LOUD. 

Healthy Movement: Body feels good; little ankle ache, upper back is tight. Tried a couple sets of NG pulls at NSS, and they felt fine, but I really didn't want to jack it up completely. At home, complete laziness in front of the TV.

Fun & Play: PTO but much of the day at NSS. Breakfast with Mac & Timmy. Emails with my Buddy. Enough NSS time to do some bonus research work. Pet store visit, where I ran into the "mama" of Hank's dog park buddy. Home early to be a complete lazy ass. Jimmy Fallon time with the hubs.

Today's #LoveYourBodyChallenge Mantra: “My body is the perfect blend of masculine and feminine for me, and that feels good.”

PS, Have you noticed the wonky spacing that keeps happening in my posts? That's due to the version of IE at work that does not play nice with Blogger, and me giving up & letting go of my perfectionism, just letting it be wonky when it decides to be that way. So, I guess I'm saying: sorrynotsorry!.

No comments:

Post a Comment