Tuesday, February 25

Nutrition: Hanky likes asparagus. I feed him the woody ends; such a health nut! Got a giant shipment of Larabars and Uberbars that I will have to carefully ration to like one per day. Planning to try them as long run fuel.



Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 9p-545a, 99% quality. BULL. Past 930p when I fell asleep, and woke regularly, 3a, 4a, 515a...which shows on the graph. So how on earth is that 99%? Stupid system. Glad I slept in SOME, and glad the dog wasn't prancing, but I got up tired. Moved very slowly as I made coffee & breakfast and got ready.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling good, shoulder improved. Session felt pretty good but I was again upset by my bench. And then I got some perspective and sent a text Holea that said "Three straight cycles being passed I can't bench 120 for a double. #stronggirlproblems"! 

Fun & Play: Slow-moving morning. Session. Greatly productive afternoon. Amazing Larabar/Uberbar delivery. Plans to visit Amy & Maya this weekend. Possibly nixing the long run in favor of two or three medium runs. Like, 10-ish each tomorrow, Friday, and Sunday. Maybe. Will let that percolate in the brain for a few days and see if it sounds doable. Made the gluten-free brownies for my team for tomorrow's potluck, happily indulged in batter.

No comments:

Post a Comment