Tuesday, February 11

Nutrition: I opened the vanilla-flavored fish oil today. I almost fucking GAGGED. Absolutely disgusting. But for the price, it must go down the hatch. Shudder.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 93% quality. Dozing 430a onward...thanks, pets!

Healthy Movement: Good. Shoulder seems better. Felt it a touch on the bench in session if I got at all high in the groove, so I kept it low and probably messed with my results. But it didn't seem to make it worse, so I'm okay with that. Did batwing holds in eve, 20s x2; entirely forgot to ice. 

Did set of just 4 ring pulls, checking how easy the higher top end would be on them (hard); then tried straight pulls on bar but they felt poor on shoulder: no mas. Need to find the sweet spot between maintaining my reps and learning MU technique work. Much better mental place in session and post- today; no warrior self, but no poor woeful pathetic me either.

Fun & Play: ZOMG THE FORECAST HAS NO NEGATIVES:

No comments:

Post a Comment