Thursday, February 6

Nutrition: Extra-large breakfast today. Finally remembered to bring in coconut milk (HI, JOY) and crap, now I want to drink coffee all the live-long day!

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 90% quality. Solid until 4a, in/out after that, mostly in, and Hank forced my hand at 5a, the jerk. I mean, he gets up, eats, and then goes back to bed...why can't he just sleep longer to start with?! Had a slow, extra-long breakfast in an effort to recoup.

Healthy Movement: Body is decent. Blood-blistered finger is more of a problem than I thought it would be. Stupid lack of coordination! Session made me cry again. Feeling defeated by my body and still on that emotional rollercoaster. Dustin gave me plenty of things to do for the shoulder, threw out ideas for the run issues, told me I wasn't broken, but I am still waiting to grow up and handle stress without tears. Still waiting to stop thinking I am what I do. Yoga session felt good, hip work, but didn't attempt any crocodile poses. Took two ibuprofen in eve. 

Fun & Play: More great progress on the presentation. Session (yes, both good & bad). Time with the hubs and critters.

Stress Management: Left work on a massively frustrated note. People making decisions without relaying back to me; direct reports not doing what I asked; direct reports who don't share information with me. Very annoyed with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment