Thursday, February 27

Nutrition: 1 brownie per day, 1 Larabar/Uberbar per day. Must. Ration.

Acne: Reacting to something, began developing several cysts yesterday, morphing into a full-on freakout today. Three days back, I ate breakfast out, and also a lotta fudge. Two days back, increased Larabar consumption. Herm...

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 915p-545a, 95% quality. Could've been better, work at 4a & dozed, but overall decent. Have a problem with right ear; there is a sore in the ear canal that's currently inflamed (because I keep picking at it like a moron), which means the already-too-big ear plug hurts, which made it painful to lay on my right side.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling decent but (a) still quite sore from squats, unusual for 1+ week's low volume; and (b) oddly fatigued, given yesterday I only walked. Also, I can't explain why, but I feel fat today; maybe just inflamed all over and that's what I'm feeling. Session went good, though the work on technique, where I'm swinging on the rings and trying to find the "pulling point" made me feel like a total fucking moron. Coordination, yo. I die.

Fun & Play: PTO tomorrow. Fun afternoon meeting. Pet cuddling.

Stress Management: Comparing myself to the "real runners" again. STOP IT, SABRINA.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes acne just sucks. Try not to stress too much about it. I buy renee rouleau products - but they are expensive. What products do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use coconut oil to wash off makeup, and that's all my face sees (I use Bare Minerals makeup). But products don't seem to matter, I've used everything from standard cheap stuff to fancy schmancy stuff, but food intake is the one variable that consistently makes all the difference. Love that I've found coconut oil, as I don't worry about the ingredients, plus it's damn cheap - I use maybe a teaspoon every night.

    ReplyDelete