Sunday, February 23

Nutrition: Oh, sweet delicious addictive coconut bark, why did I make you?

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 82% quality. Woke at 4a to tromping Hank but he went back down after I yelled at him. Napped for a couple hours or so. I think it was a little past 2p when I climbed in, but I let the dogs out at 330p and then went back in, woke at 445p to Hank again tromping around. Damn dog!

Healthy Movement: Got up feeling quite good. Foot tendons ache a little, left is slightly more achey than I'd like to feel. Deep glutes ache but it's a normal soreness. Did most of my rowing workout, but the left shoulder was pinchy on a few things. Filmed my kittycat get-up to share with the world. It's important to me that people see fitness isn't just running, and it can be super duper fun - not a chore.

Did yoga and avoided crocodile, didn't even test it (I'm getting so smaht); the rest felt good, too easy. As we lay in final relaxation, all I wanted to do was get up and do ring pull-ups! On the drive home, I felt awesome, seriously considered going downstairs for the mobility that I skipped, or even (gasp!) for a run. But playing fetch with Lexi in the wind squashed that idea. I adjusted my rings down for bottom holds, but they pinched the shoulder. So I took that as a sign to play with pulls a little bit throughout the rest of the day, but that was it. Other than, you know, front-squatting my dog.

Fun & Play: Workout. Kittycat get-up. Yoga at NSS with Holea and Jennah. Breakfast with Holea and Andrew. Hank squat. Laziness and pet snuggles. Naptime. 

Temperance: I may have been rude to Dustin today. He was working out with someone when I walked into NSS. And as he introduced me, I basically just said hinicetomeetyou and ran off to the office. Which probably came across as incredibly rude. But in actuality it was me getting out of their way. Why are you even introducing me, I am not important to him or you right now, I'll just go in my corner and let you get back to things. I'm ALWAYS like that, always assuming people don't want me around. I am stupidly insecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment