Monday, February 17

Nutrition: Again I'm thanking my Buddy for the BYOCM concept. Makes our cheap free coffee taste damn fancy!

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 84% quality. Took a while to fall asleep, and woke several times after 3a (pets), but managed to sleep in a little. No class, Travis canceled last night due to the snow.

Healthy Movement: Body feels pretty good, shoulder kink is down quite a bit. Yesterday I had planned to make Travis do 200 burpees - I say "make" but he would've loved it, and I would've joined him - rather than a lunch run. Had assumed I wouldn't be up for a run, but as I walked into work, in the snow, I realized I felt like I could run a little half hour, and I did have the urge to run in this nonsense. It's warm, it's not windy, and it would generate quite the feeling of accomplishment to run in the snowfall. Seems there is a sweet spot in this winter running thing, and it's just been too damn cold/windy for me to get there. Regardless, I had no gear with me, so no running. Instead I played with KBs in a primal fashion. Great fun! Left work a little bit early to blow out the driveway, a good workout for the grip & forearms.

Fun & Play: Fun workout. Great first presentation to leadership. Blowing out the driveway was kind of fun. Followed it with TV & Hank-cuddling. I could get used to laziness like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment