Monday, February 10

Nutrition: Made this on Sunday night, introduced to me by my Buddy, and finally tasted it tonight - 'twas very good!
Faux Baked Cinnamon Apples







Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 75% quality. Felt pretty light; Clyde & Oscar fighting at 4a, dozed after that. Alarm buzzed me and I was very angry with it. Ugh.


Healthy Movement: Body feels good. Felt the left knee stab going UP stairs this AM, but it wasn't there yesterday. Left ball of foot still aches, found myself walking funny to compensate - left knee going wonky - tried to force it normal. Achey foot is better than a fucked-up knee. Did a walk/run at lunch again. Just bleah. Wore compression socks afterward. I'm now wearing pants Mon/Wed specifically because of this...I'm currently injury-free, and if these have anything to do with it, worth it! Had several meetings, probably sat for half of the day today.


Left shoulder no change, still same pinch on impingement test. Trying to tell myself not to be upset about this but to see it as a "real lifter" issue. Did batwing holds when I remembered them - in bed! Just before bed, I super-stretched the left shoulder to scratch my right shoulder blade...and something SHIFTED. Much like your hips might pop when standing up after a while. It didn't hurt, and it seemed like it might have helped put things back where they belong, the pinch was much reduced. Weird.


Fun & Play: Class was a delight. Great meeting at work.


Stress Management: Doing much better in regards to Boston stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment