Wednesday, January 22

Nutrition: No prob. Restaurant for supper where the single pork chop was totally enough meat even though it was half the size of a proper chop. Am I sick?!

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 89% quality. Some tossing & turning, and woke at 3a (Hop let Hank out), and woke naturally at 5a. Could've used more, but got up feeling pretty well rested.

Healthy Movement: Slight low back ache, could feel the right shin on jacks/flings in class. Even after not running for the past three days. And I don't remember feeling it on Monday. Could it be aggravated by something in my session? Felt it a little bit on the run, which was slow and trudgy and shortened by the vicious wind, but as I ran I came up with a list of ways to run through a MN winter. At the link. It's quite humorous, if I do say so myself. (And I do!) Afterward I couldn't wear my compression socks, as I was in a dress with bare legs, and the purple would have looked more than a little off. Felt okay, though. Right hamstring tightness returned a bit.

Fun & Play: Great fun class. Interesting meetings. Productive day. Potential friend meetup in Chicago. Supper with Sauk friends. 

Stress Management: Pepe's temporarily fixed but his power steering parts are on back order. And Dad says the deer damage is insurance-worthy. This after my vehicle savings was cleaned out by the pickup. Damn!!

Socialization: Two hours with two of my childhood besties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment