Sunday, January 5

Nutrition: Justified shortcuts of jerky & pork rinds since I had to work on a Sunday. And also because I can only find pork rinds in Sauk, what up with dat?

Sleep: 10.25 hours in bed, 915p-730a, 98% quality. Solid as hell. Got up with Hank at 445a but went back to bed for more. Yummy.

Healthy Movement: Shins ache despite the rest day. Hit treadmill as planned, but only made it a mile before right shin stopped me. Walked instead, then decided rest was likely the best option. And possibly also sitting more at work? I don't know. I nearly had a breakdown over Boston - already my body is fighting me, and I'm only just starting out. Fuck. Did some core/upper body work (weird not to tally my chins) & iced right shin.

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Wrapping up dad's year-end books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment