Monday, January 27

Nutrition: I am out of ground pork sausage...so no more perfect breakfast sausage...sadface! Day two of a normal coffeemaker (not K-cups), and downed the first pot before Hop even got up. Started a second as he headed out to blow out the driveway, and he said, "Just don't make it as strong as yesterday," and I had to tell him that I thought it was WEAK yesterday! Boy's gonna need some cream & sugar if we're going to share the same coffee. And then I gave myself a serious gut ache by downing most of the second pot as well. Why must it be so irresistible?!

Sleep: 8.75 hours in be, 845p-530a, 85% quality. Woke when Hop let out dogs at 1130p (?!), woke at 4a and dozed in/out, just couldn't quite fall back. Aching back when I flipped over, seriously resembled my poor sleep the night of Boston last year, although thankfully without the hip flexor freakout I had going on then. Got really tired again around 11a, and since I was working from home, my lunch hour was a nap hour! 1130a-1p in bed, definitely fell asleep, though not the entire time.

Healthy Movement: Much improved from yesterday. Slept in compression socks. Right foot is still a concern, seems to be the big toe tendon that's inflamed...not a good tendon to be angry, yikes. Mid back still has that tender spot, but improved throughout the day. Worked from home, thus sittting all day. Big time recovery day.

Fun & Play: Staying HOME with my sweet critters. Working on training script, getting super excited to do this again. Says the same girl who is also freaking about that spelling bee she signed up for.

Stress Management: Staying home. Working from home = slow connection. Programs don't work the same. Worried I look like a slacker. Worked on reviews for my direct reports, and was super stressed. I'm no longer anonymous! Not only do I struggle with wording constructive criticism juuuuust right, baby bear, but also can't be over-the-top with praise, lest my TM think they are favorited. Or maybe I'm overthinking this.

No comments:

Post a Comment