Friday, January 24

Nutrition: Eating a fistful of macadamia nuts, cashews, and banana chips at freaking 3a does not start one off on the right foot, but the rest of the day things moderated.

Sleep: 9.25 hours in bed, 845p-6a, 93% quality. Bullocks. I was wide awake, tossing & turning, from 230-330a. I finally got up to hit the bathroom, water, and eat (see "Nutrition") just to try it. I was not hot/sweaty/gross, but I was getting desperate. Was able to fall back solidly, but the alarm had to wake me. Bleah.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling good other than neck/shoulder area. Had a lunch run planned today regardless, and warm weather was most welcome, though the soft footing was still tough going in the spikes. Ugh. Right ham vaguely tight afterward.

Fun & Play: Warm weather! Developed a system for team birthdays & anniversaries. Productive. Fun afternoon at NSS: meet excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment