Wednesday, December 18

Nutrition: Still mostly not interested in food, though had legit hunger pangs at 1030a. Was snacky in eve, scrounging for something besides fruit until I gave in, realizing I was only at about 1650 calories. I'm starting to understand why people go for protein shakes...easy cals, and you don't even have to be hungry, just hork it down. Hm.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 88% quality. Woke at 2a, 3a, 4a...yuck. Downright exhausted by 7p.

Healthy Movement: Body decent but for shins. Did class warm-up (skipped jacks/flings) and also the suitcase carry & plank finisher so Bob wasn't lonely. Left work early to log 5 miles that felt pretty awful. Warmth caused sloppy mushy roads, shin hurts, glute hurts, brain hurts. Post-run, was very chilled, actually put on hat when I got home and changed. Iced shin and got colder. Hat stayed on. Kind of a miserable night. 

Fun & Play: Gift delivery to my elves and to a couple pals who were delighted. Yay! Nice convo with my lead's lead that despite others' feedback, I'm doing great, don't take it personally, says more about them than me, yadda yadda. Still, it made me teary because I am so full of self-doubt. (Hate that.) Thinking about it nearly made me cry on my run. (Hate that more.) Team outing to the Italian restaurant was fun after all. Sweet deals at company garage sale. Bonus gift to Joy. Finished my gifts for NSS peeps. Work silliness making the CFO a new "wallet":

Fancy, eh?

Grateful: For good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment