Tuesday, December 31

Nutrition: No problem at all. Even used the macaroon tin to prop open my pantry door for pull-ups, and wasn't interested in eating any. Woot!

Acne: Reacting again, I'm blaming the restaurant outing Saturday morning. Surely a small-town diner's grill is coated with soybean oil. Le sigh. Happily, Northwoods is safe, as is Trav's, so Joy & I can go celebrate her birthday this weekend with crispity hashbrowns!

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 91% quality. Woke just past midnight, again at 3a, 4a, and then dozed in/out until 530a, but got up feeling rested.

Healthy Movement: Body felt great until I logged 5 pull-ups in the AM, at which time my upper back yelled at me. Logged another 5x2 at 1030a (break time!), and they felt a little better then.Logged another 5x2 at home in PM, and again the upper body said "STOP THIS." So I did. Finished the year at 100 pulls per week plus a bonus 35 for my age. 5235!

Logged an afternoon run while Pepe got new tires, pushing me to my goal of 750 miles for the year.

Fun & Play: Chatting with a coworker. Chatting with three of my favorite buds, including plans & gift-ordering for Amy's baby shower in January (the timing of which also helps cheer me up about the NSS Xmas party). Super busy work day, a taste of the next two months.

Grateful: Initially this mileage graph made me sad, but then I grabbed pace to remind myself the higher fall miles were mainly trails, plus hills/sprints with Holea. As my goal is now road running, I'm doing fine. Also, compare all the way back to last December, and I'm doing 7x better!


No comments:

Post a Comment