Tuesday, December 17

Nutrition: Bleah to eating. Team outing tomorrow to a fancy Italian place...whose menu looks like shit for a poor sap like me. Depressing.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 80% quality. Took ages to fall asleep (dogs gallavanting around), woke constantly (cats?), wide awake at 330a and surprised that it wasn't time to get up, but took ages to fall back because cats were gallavanting around. What the fuck, pets?!

Healthy Movement: Shin is still almost flinch-worthy, right hip is aching. Dustin told me to ice it. Now why didn't I think of that?? Session was solid, though I dropped back to "only" 13 pulls and was bummed. (Yes, I'm dumb.) Gained perspective as the day went on. Resetting my pull-up goal to 5200. Why not? Iced right shin in eve like a good student.

Fun & Play: Productive morning meeting. Good session. Productive afternoon meeting. Fun times assembling Xmas gifts for my favorites.

Grateful: That I can afford better gifts this year, after scratching everyone off the list last year, with all the affording-new-house / without-selling-old-house panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment