Tuesday, December 10

Nutrition: Didn't eat enough yesterday, just over 1400 calories. Damn. A good problem to have, perhaps, that I'm full, not feeling hungry, but see "Sleep" for why this is a big problem for me.

Sleep: 9 hours in bed, 9p-6a, 82% quality. Took a while to fall asleep, wide awake & up at 1a (bathroom, water, 2 macaroons), and felt like it took a long while to fall back, woke naturally about 545a & honestly felt like I could have slept another hour.

Healthy Movement: Body feels good. Right hip much improved, though still there, as is a bit of right shin ache. I'm debating logging time on the treadmill every day, even if it's a lifting day, and even if it's just walking, to compensate for the many shortened-run days. I don't know. Session was fine, deload week malaise, but I reached 14 pulls - #14 was a bit sketchy, but Dustin didn't see it, so I'm counting it! Treadmill at home was a run/walk combo, but I hit 30 minutes, and every little bit helps.

Fun & Play: TST bake sale = treats for the hubs & for NSS peeps. Session. Some laughs with a coworker. More treats, anonymously delivered. Chatting with the hubs. 

Grateful: For the treadmill that is still working, despite massive neglect and having been purchased (used) about 10 years ago - still going!

No comments:

Post a Comment