Thursday, December 19

Nutrition: Bleah. I'm ready to eat pills. So fucking deprived that nothing is appealing anymore. (Please note that by "eat pills" I do NOT mean I'm ready to overdose or anything, I mean I'm tired of eating. It's just too much work.)

Sleep: 9 hours in bed, 830p-530a, 84% quality. SO MUCH WORSE than that. Woke constantly: 11p, 1a, 2a, 4a, 5a...gave up and got up at 530a. Tired. As. Shit. I can't tell you how tempted I was to invest in some Diet Pepsi in the afternoon. Resisted.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling pretty darn junky - lack of sleep, I assume. Shins slightly better than last night, still very much there. Session was a bit disappointing for pulls, but dips are still going up! Then I came back to my spreadsheet to discover that it was still a total-rep PR on the blast straps. I also reached 5017 YTD pulls, so I'm resetting my goal to 5200 (100 per week).

Fun & Play: Session with Lisa, plus Mary who smoked her bench and made my deadlift PR look like a freaking warm-up. Impressive! Eve Xmas party for TS was nice. Snuck into NSS to leave gifts overnight like a little elf. Love doing that.

Grateful: For the ability to purchase my MIL's pickup. She gets some proceeds she can surely use, Hop gets his precious pickup, and she'll be able to borrow it as needed for camping very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment