Sunday, November 10

Nutrition: Relatively okay, but I don't think I ate any vegetables after breakfast. Dumb.

That's a giant pork breakfast sausage patty with bacon pieces inside, between two GF pancakes. 'Twas amazing.


Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 945p-6a, 79% quality. Woke around 1 or 2 when Hop came home, but otherwise solid, though I should've gone to bed earlier.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling good. Visited my squat rack and brought my weekend pulls up to 40 with 7 chins later on. Ran 3.32m in Sauk Centre, too. All felt good, though shins were a little bit sore. Little tight afterward, and left foot giving occasional twinges.

Fun & Play: Hanky had a successful, well-behaved night inside. Got to see my hubs in the morning. Got a ton of stuff done, including all my chores, bunch of food prep, Dad's monthly bookwork visit, a car wash, grocery shopping, gift delivery, and kitty snuggling.

Grateful: That pumping season is almost over. My hubs is TAHRD. And I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment