Saturday, November 9

Nutrition: Not too great, lotta shortcuts: jerky, macaroons, coffee, DCP. Remembered my supplements, though.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 915p-445a, 82% quality. Woke regularly, wide awake at 3a, dozing 4a onward. Got up feeling good, though.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling great, and 8.76m run couldn't have gone much better. (Before the run, I did 8 pulls for a little confidence boost.) After that, headed to Cities to meet friends, and did a LOT of walking, three laps around the MOA. Thus a lot of sitting, too, driving down & back. Body got a little bit stiff, but I felt much better than anticipated.

Fun & Play: Great run, Caribou coffee w/ fellow runners, visit with pals, time with my critters.

Grateful: That my peeps could gather for a fun outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment