Monday, November 4

Nutrition: Almost did a fast day to "make up" for yesterday, but I talked myself into being more reasonable, long-term approach to health, etc. I do not like the return to stupid thinking as my default. Happily, as I finished my run feeling fast and strong, I thanked yesterday's pizza calories.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 845p-445a, 86% quality. Took ages to fall asleep, woke at 3a & 4a. Felt more like 70%. Not the best way to come into Monday.

Healthy Movement: Body is good; shins a bit sore. (Why now??) Did class warm-up and felt great - absolutely would've done class with the boys except I am too busy slinging weights onto barbells to be able to join in. So, good on past-me for smart programming. Had a fabulous lunch run - feel like I'm getting my speed back!

Fun & Play: Good run. Great afternoon meeting. Balanced eve at home, including sweet puppies. 

Grateful: For Miss Lexi. She is such a sweet li'l pooch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment