Monday, November 25

Nutrition: Found a good breakfast: homemade pork breakfast sausage, cauli/onion mixture, egg whites. Pretty tasty!

My team birthday treat was almonds. Which I ate without thinking. Hello, those are on the allergy list!! I am dumb.

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 62% quality. Up at 2a to let a whining Lexi outside, hit bathroom, water, macaroon since I was up. At 445a, Hank was up & whining. UGH.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling super creaky and nearing outright junky. Shins hurt like a bastard doing jacks in class warm-up, everything felt terribly unconnected when I ran like twenty feet to crank the stereo. Very much happy to have me a lifting day. Session was excellent: bench PR of 110x3. Even better (kinda/sorta) is that they were not even great grooving, pure muscle & fight to get #3 up! Knees felt fat & stiff by the end of the day.

Fun & Play: Great class. Great session. Good team-building break this afternoon with my direct reports.

Grateful: For books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment