Monday, November 18

Nutrition: Somewhat okay. I have these date rolls in my desk drawer and they are fantastic. Pure sugar, so obviously too addicting for me to have on hand. Rather snacky at supper time.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 830p-5a, 89% quality. Not that good - Hank whined to go outside at 3a, and I felt like I was awake the entire time after that, though I got up feeling good.

Healthy Movement: Feeling yesterday's pulls in the elbows, even though it was only 16. What?! Tight spot in upper left back, hard to stretch. Went out on a lunch run once I figured out a simple route that would log me 20 miles in three days...but it only went okay. Running too fast for my lungs again. Shins a bit achey, too...not like they got this summer, but I feel like I need to finish that phrase with a "yet." Hoping that logging this plan of three-consecutive-days mileage, then dialing it back during the week, helps to boost the recovery where it will need to be come January. Shins did ache later, and legs were also dead logs after a flight of stairs.

Fun & Play: Class was fun. Run was only okay, but the sunshine was phenom & walking is still okay, not yet at awful winter temps. Long day at TS (11 hours) but felt VERY productive. I even finished up by not saving a file and STILL was in a good mood. Wow! At home, laziness with the pets.

Grateful: For smart coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment